District 1220 YOUNG CHEF MASTERCLASS 2018-19
DELIVERED BY MICHAEL PRICE, OWNER AND CHEF OF LOCAL RESTAURANT ‘GOURMET KITCHEN’ WHICH IS RECEIVING OUTSTANDING REVIEWS
TO BE HELD ON 25th MARCH 2019 AT XP SCHOOL DONCASTER
Closing date for entries 27th February 2019
The masterclass will give youngsters an insight, not only into food preparation but mastering cooking essentials from kitchen setup, Health and Safety, and buying the freshest ingredients to constructing unforgettable dishes.
A talented potential young chef, of any age, who falls in any of the following categories
- Receives free school meals
- Is subject to pupil premium payment
- Is identified by their Food Technology teacher as coming from a family where significant financial hardship is preventing progress
Entrants must :
- Be sponsored by a local Rotary Club who will confirm that the criteria have been met.
- Be submitted by their teacher who will demonstrate that the criteria have been met.
- Produce a summary of no more than 300 words describing why this Masterclass would be beneficial to them.
No more than 18yrs of age by August 31st 2019
27th February 2019
As in previous years no late entries will be accepted.
Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
D1220 Youth Services Coordinator