District Governor for 2023-2024
Richard Vergette – Epworth and the Isle of Axholme
Shop for Charity
- New source of free images
The Centre for Aging Better has launched an image library. Photos in the library, which depict older people in non-stereotypical ways, are available to download for free.
Read more… Fri Oct 20th
- Do you know what our Rotary Business Partnerships Team does?
Follow this link or scan the QR code below to find out what our very important team does!
From there you can learn out us by watching a video, engage with us on your favourite social media platform, or get in touch.
Whether you are a business or Rotarians with an idea, we want to […]
Read more… Wed Jul 12th
- Follow Rotary Business Partnerships on LinkedIn!
We would love you to connect with our Rotary Business Partnership team on LinkedIn! We will be posting our district’s projects there and working with East Midlands Chamber and other local businesses to connect business and community. That’s what we are all about!
If LinkedIn is not your bag, please click here to find all […]
Read more… Tue Jul 4th
- Welcome to new DG Richard Vergette!
A BIG #Rotary District 1220 welcome to new DG Richard Vergette from Epworth and Isle of Axholme Rotary!
Welcome also to everyone across the district stepping into their new roles, and to those continuing their roles from last year!
An exciting year ahead – we all look forward to working together to build onwards and […]
Read more… Mon Jul 3rd
- Thank you, Martyn Bye – Super Double DG!
Let’s take a moment to acknowledge the stellar effort put forward by our retiring DOUBLE DG, Martyn Bye from Carlton Rotary who this evening passes on the DG baton to Richard Vergette after two whole years of steering the #Rotary District 1220 ship!
Do you have a special memory from Martyn’s time as DG? Did […]
Read more… Fri Jun 30th
- New source of free images
- Thousands raised for prostate cancer charities by Rotary cycling events November 28, 2023
- Rotary club in Merseyside receives King’s Award for Voluntary Service November 17, 2023
- Rotary Young Chef winner experiences trip of a lifetime November 15, 2023
- Rotary comes together for World Polio Day 2023 October 25, 2023
- Derbyshire Rotarian rocks new haircut for World Polio Day October 23, 2023
- New fundraising partnership set to raise hundreds of millions towards eradicating polio October 20, 2023
- Consider your carbon foodprint December 1, 2023
- Rotary projects around the globe December 2023 December 1, 2023
- Help Rotary Strike Out Polio December 1, 2023
- An audacious request transforms South African schools November 29, 2023
- Rotary clubs in Brazil stand ‘Together Against Polio’ November 21, 2023
- Rotary projects around the globe November 2023 October 31, 2023
Looking for a speaker?
Speaker Finders please consider SpeakerNet written by our own Webmaster.